Personal Information We Collect
We may collect information about you directly from you and from third parties (such as those that sell our products), as well as automatically through your use of our Site or Services.
Information You Provide to Use. We collect and store all information you provide to us when you use the Site or the Services. This information includes, but is not limited to:
- Information that you provide to us when you register for an account (your “Account”) for any Services including your name, email address, residential or mailing address and phone number;
- Information that you are required to submit to us to obtain a diagnostic assessment or test relating to the online presence or competitiveness of your business;
- Information that you provide to us in connection with a quiz, survey, contest or questionnaire;
- Information that you upload or otherwise make available to the public or us through the Service including posts, comments, images and videos;
- Information that you may provide to us through social media sites or third-party services;
- Information about your location and the location of your device, including your device’s unique identifier information if you have enabled this service on your mobile device;
- Information that you provide to us in connection with the purchase of goods or services through the Site or the Services (this may include payment information such as credit card details, billing and shipping address);
- Information that you provide to us in the context of dispute resolution, correspondence through the Services or correspondence that is sent to us; and
- Information that you provide to us in connection with an application or inquiry regarding potential employment with us.
Information We Collect Automatically. When you visit the Site or use the Services, we automatically collect the information sent to us by your computer, mobile device or other equipment that provides access. This information includes, but is not limited to:
- Information from your interaction with the Site and the Services, including, but not limited to, device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Site, referring URL, ad data, IP address and standard web log information; and
Information from Third Parties. We may receive or collect additional information about you from third parties and public sources (to the extent permitted by law) and combine such information with your information for the purpose of improving and personalizing our Services.
How We Use the Information We Collect
You agree that we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide you access to the Services;
- to respond to your inquiries, to fulfil orders and provide customer support relating to the Services by means of e-mail, telephone and through the Services;
- to personalize, measure and improve the Site and the Services, including the content and ads on the Site;
- to provide you with other services that you have requested, as described when we collected such information;
- to better understand how users access and use our Site and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Site and Services and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes; and
- to consider you as a potential candidate for employment if you choose to send information to us in connection with potential employment. We use the information that we gather about you for the following purposes.
How We Share the Information We Collect
We may share your personal information with the following third parties:
- Affiliates. We may disclose the information we collect from you to our affiliated companies or subsidiaries; however, if we do so, their use and disclosure of your personally identifiable information will be subject to this Policy;
- Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third-party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf. If we do so, their use and disclosure of your personally identifiable information will be subject to this Policy;
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company;
- In Response to Legal Process. We may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena;
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, research or similar purposes.
Clear GIFs. Clear GIFs (a.k.a. web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We may use clear GIFs, in connection with the Site to, among other things, track the activities of Site visitors, help us manage content, and compile statistics about usage. We and our third-party service providers also use clear GIFs in HTML e-mails to our customers, to help us track e-mail response rates, identify when our e-mails are viewed, and track whether our e-mails are forwarded.
Notice for Users. These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
Do Not Track. Currently, our Site does not honor browser requests not to be tracked. You may, however, opt out of many website third-party ad networks, including those operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”). For more information regarding this practice by NAI members and DAA members, and your choices regarding having this information used by these companies, including how to opt out of third-party ad networks operated by NAI and DAA members, please visit their respective websites: www.networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp (NAI) and www.aboutads.info/choices (DAA).
Opting out of one or more NAI member or DAA member networks (many of which will be the same) only means that those members no longer will deliver targeted content or ads to you. It does not mean you will no longer receive any targeted content or ads on our Site or other websites. You may continue to receive advertisements, for example, based on the particular website that you are viewing. Also, if your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you visit this opt-out page, or you subsequently erase your cookies, use a different computer or change web browsers, your opt-out may no longer be effective. Additional information is available on the NAI and DAA websites accessible by the above links.
Results Pathfinder has affiliates internationally. Your information may be stored and processed in Canada, the United States or any other country where Results Pathfinder and/or its affiliates are located.
We have implemented commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to amend this Policy at any time and from time to time without notice. It is your responsibility to review this Policy periodically to confirm the date of the most recent version (as noted at the beginning of this Policy). Your use of the Site or the Services following any amendment of this Policy will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms.
If you have questions or concerns about the privacy aspects of our Services or would like to make a complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org